Shaping The Future
Ljudmila Art and Science Laboratory (Partner)
- Creative Europe (2021–2027) - CULTURE
- Multimedia and New Technologies
- July 1, 2022 - June 30, 2024 In Progress
The overall goal of the project is creating and validating a model for empowering European visual artists in producing, disseminating and marketing their creations at international level by mastering and participating to current and future technological and audience trends.
To achieve this overall goal, the following objectives were designed:
– Specific Objective 1: To provide emerging visual artist a series of competencies and skills in the realm of digital tools and methodologies.
– Specific Objective 2 To build the capacity of partner organisations’ staff of understanding new technologies in digital arts, to provide better training and support to visual artists.
– Specific Objective 3: To create and pilot a support scheme to facilitate visual artists in undertaking artistic processes and developing futuristic ideas and artworks.
The consortium is composed by four full partners from Italy, Slovenia, Hungary and Belgium, each already very active in the field of training, promoting and supporting visual artists under complementary aspects. In the short term, the project, which will last for a total of 24 months, is expected to produce three main outputs, bound to the production of the model, to the validation of the training methodology and to the validation of the mentoring and marketing support schemes thanks to the created network.
It will produce the following results:
OUTCOME 1. An integrated model for supporting visual artists in facing the challenges and opportunities of digital arts is developed.
OUTCOME 2. A training methodology is tested and validated with project partners’ staff and with n. 20 visual artists from n. 4 Countries.
OUTCOME 3. A support scheme for helping 10 visual artists deliver innovative digital artworks using new technologies is tested and validated in 4 Countries, with the support of a network of local and international stakeholders.
Ljudmila Art and Science Laboratory(Partner)
All projects of Slovenian producer
Foreign producers in the supported project
ABAAG (leader)Italy (EU)
MOME (partner)Hungary (EU)
cityfab1 (partner)Belgium (EU)