Klaipeda Culture Communication Center (KCCC)
- Klaipeda Culture Communication Center (KCCC)
- Visual Arts
Klaipeda Culture Communication Center (KCCC) is open to partner up with proposals in the field of visual arts, arts and technology, science art, marine art, eco art small-scale cooperation projects. Also KCCC would be open for exchange of art residency, curatorial projects, conferences and debates focused on creativity, innovation, and critical thinking.
Established in 2005, KCCC is one of the greatest cultural institutions in the country, covering a wide spectre of activities: modern art gallery Exhibition Hall, artistic workshops, local and international events, and intersectoral collaboration. KCCC seeks to improve social inclusion, promote artistic excellence, and make culture an integral part of everyday experiences.
About the organization
Klaipėda Cultural Communication Center (KCCC, public organisation) organizes art projects, introduces current trends of contemporary art and presents Klaipėda artists locally and internationally. The KCCC disseminates cultural information, participates in the development of creative industries, initiates collaboration among art organizations in Klaipeda, Lithuania and foreign countries. KCCC runs the Exhibition Hall, provides International Art Residency and administrates culture portal for Lithuanian audience – www.kulturpolis.lt.
The KCCC objectives:
- to organise international art projects in Lithuania and abroad.
- to strengthen the integration of Lithuanian artists on an international level.
- to establish a sustainable network between cultural institutions and professional artists in Lithuania and abroad.
- to develop an international residency programme focussing on cooperation with the local artists.
- to bring different social groups closer to art.
- to develop cross-sectoral artistic and educational programmes.