Within the specific objective of reinforcing the audiovisual sector’s capacity to operate transnationally, the priorities of the MEDIA Sub-programme shall be to:
– increase the capacity of audiovisual operators to develop European audiovisual works with a potential to circulate in Europe and beyond and to facilitate European and international coproductions including those with television broadcasters;
– encourage “business-to-business” exchanges by facilitating access to markets and innovative business tools enabling audiovisual operators to increase the visibility of their projects on European and international markets.
– To improve the European/international dimension and effectiveness of existing large industry markets and to increase the systemic impact of smaller initiatives
– To increase the visibility of professionals and A/V works from European countries with a low production capacity and to enhance cultural diversity;
– To encourage the development of networks and increase the number of European coproductions and a greater diversification of talents and sources of funding;
– To improve the competitiveness and circulation of European A/V works on international markets;
– To ensure that Europe’s AV industry is taking full advantage of digitisation;
– To foster talent, creativity and innovation;
More information at EACEA, see Support to Market Access 2020 – Call EACEA/27/2019.