The Culture strand of the Creative Europe programme supports a wide range of cultural and creative sectors including among others architecture, cultural heritage, design, literature and publishing, music, performing arts.
The Culture strand encourages cooperation and exchanges among cultural organisations and artists within Europe and beyond.
Creative Europe aims to
- foster artistic creation and innovation,
- support the promotion and the distribution of European content across Europe and beyond,
- help artists find creation and performance opportunities across borders,
- stimulate the digital and environmental transition of the European Culture and Creative Sectors.
Funding opportunities under the CULTURE strand:
- European cooperation projects.
- European platforms.
- European networks.
- Circulation of European literary works.
- Culture Moves Europe: mobility for artists and professionals.