- Hybridart Management
- Interdisciplinarni projekti
Hybridart Management is looking for partners in medium scale cooperation projects as a project leader. They are open to team up with art projects that have a sustainability focus from all participating countries and from the fileds of performing and visual arts, contemporary art, cultural heritage, sustainability and education. The aim of the proposed L.A.K.E. project is to create a new dialogue about the drastic pollution and environmental burden of Lake Balaton, as well as of lakes in Hungary and Europe, through art works and programmes, and to create motivation for change at the social level.
Organization: Hybridart Management has been working for 18 years on unique, creative, sustainable art projects. Moving away from classical concepts, our agency is implementing its programmes in a new context, giving young creators the opportunity to showcase their work and bringing together the worlds of art, science and business under the umbrella of sustainability. Hybridart Management has been a coordinator in a Creative Europe Project Universal Sea.
Project proposal: The aim of our agency in this project is to create a new dialogue about the drastic pollution and environmental burden of Lake Balaton, as well as of lakes in Hungary and Europe, through art works and programmes, and to create motivation for change at the social level. The L.A.K.E. programme can serve as a model project in the partner countries.
Elements of the project:
- Life: “Lake of Memories” international ReCup design competition, “Clean Festival” programme section, ReDesign workshops.
- Art: Artists’ Camp, L.A.K.E. Art Journey (Residency programme), thematic exhibition series, “What does the lake tell about?” drawing competition.
- Knowledge: five-part podcast and five-part online webinar series.
- Environment: “Town by the Lake” and “Recycle-Bicycle” waste collection tour.