CONNECT&CREATE Latvia vision is:
● to promote creative freedom in the audiovisual arts discipline and to promote drawing and sketching as a meaningful activity in everyday life;
● to organize and develop interdisciplinary projects to enrich the Latvian cultural sector;
● to diversify public non-formal education and information opportunities on visual arts, culture and music by organizing non-formal and alternative events;
● to create a supportive environment (physical and digital platforms) for people who want to explore and participate in audiovisual arts activities;
● to promote the re-use of various products and materials by implementing them in art-related activities;
● to co-operate with companies and other non-governmental organizations for the realization of the vision of this NGO.
CONNECT&CREATE Latvia founders – Kristina Virse (BA, graphic designer, 4-years of experience by organizing life drawing events) and Kristiana Vaickovska (conductor, musicologist) concluded to create an organization that collides two significant disciplines – non-formal visual art and academic music. Both founders have developed professional skills in their fields for more than 15 years and are eager to participate in international collaboration.