PAV creates and realizes cultural projects in partnership with artists and institutions. Born in Rome in 2000, PAV specializes in the production, management and administration of cultural events, festivals, shows and conferences and works with public national institutions, theatres, foreign embassies, artists and companies, combining an institutional profile with a support to the independent scene.
PAV’s multifaceted activity allowed for the development of a privileged standpoint, with a 360° eye-view on contemporary theatre.
Spletna stran: www.pav-it.eu
Claudia di Giacomo
Ms Francesca Billi
The “Fabulamundi. Playwriting Europe” network is a platform of support and promotion of the contemporary playwriting across Europe, aimed at reinforcing and enhancing the activities and strategies of the professionals and artists working in the sector, and at providing the theatre authors with opportunities of networking, multicultural encounter and professional development.
Main objectives of the project:
– Circulation of playwrights and plays
– Playwrights’ professional development
– Audience development
– Creation of Playwriting clusters at national and EU level
In order to achieve these objectives, the main activities foreseen are:
– Circulation of plays and playwrights in the Countries participating the
– Production and circulation of new performances and creation of an European Festival
– Set up of an European Network on playwriting
– Set up and run of an ongoing program for playwrights’ professional development
Please find more about the project in the appendix.