The Municipality of Lousada is an institution of local public administration. It aims to pursuit the interests of the population in the territorial space of Lousada Council (Porto district). The Municipality of Lousada directs its action to achieve a sustainable development, to promote and boost the council at economic, social, environmental and cultural level, optimizing the use of available resources and striving for a public administration capable of responding to the growth objectives of the council and the needs of its citizens.
Projekt: KAoSART – Sustainable Biennal Art
A sustainable art biennial with an itinerant objective, which seeks to explore the immaterial space, reinventing the place, the urban space and recovering ancestral traditions. The festival provides a meeting boosted by Art, by the artistic object calling new directions through the use of dead matter provided by nature to create artistic works, which can become itinerant through the urban center of cities, thus appealing to sensitive topics such as population overcrowding, consumerism and the migration crisis, with the active participation of refugees from around the world.
- Tradition as a starting point for innovation;
- Integration and active participation of refugees in the artistic development process;
- Recover and revive ancestral traditions;
- Reinterpretation of grotesque figures with a new contemporary look;
- Capture contemporary artists (residency and / or artistic workshop);
- Explore the sense of belonging to a place (which belongs to everyone);
- Harnessing the resources that Nature gives us;
Fundamental axes to explore: individual-collective | traditional revolutionary.
Več v priponki (.pdf).
Kontakt: Artur Pinto, International Projects Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)