„Dunarea de Jos” Cultural Center is a cultural organization operating under the County Council of Galati authority. Its activity is outlined by several priorities raised as permanent objectives, namely:
– the promotion of art and culture, of authenticity and quality of cultural acts in all social environments
– restoration, preservation and promotion of Romanian folk traditions and crafts;
– preserving cultural traditions and supporting cultural performance of ethnic groups living in the county
– artistic skills development through theoretical and practical training programmes
– working alongside Cultural Center’s partners, toward development of a dynamic cultural climate, favoring cultural and artistic recognition of the city and the county at euro regional and international levels
Their institution is interested in developing a pilot program (as a partner) for a multiannual project in the period 2017-2021 to celebrate Danube.
Spletna stran: http://www.ccdj.ro/
T: +40 236 418400
Please find more about the project in the appendix.