We promote Creative Europe programme.
We offer advice on funding opportunities for cultural and creative sectors.
We organize events for cultural and creative sectors.
We educate cultural and creative sectors.
Motovila’s activities and projects
National information desk of the EU programme Creative Europe:
Creative Europe Desk Slovenia / CED Slovenia (2014–2020)
Organisation and execution of professional trainings:
– Project “Animated film” with 2 Reels – Association for Reanimation of Storytelling (Oct. 2018–Dec. 2019)
– CEE Animation in partnership with the Slovenian Animated Film Association (DSAF) and 2 Reels – Association for Reanimation of Storytelling
– Professional program of the International Film Festival (LIFFe) and International Documentary Film Festival in partnership with the Cankarjev dom, Cultural and Congress Centre
– Professional program of the Festival of Slovenian Film FSF in partnership with the Slovenian Film Centre
– Creative StartUp, 2014–2015 in partnership with ZRC Koper
Lectures and trainings held for other institutions:
– Training on EU funding: “PAST FOR FUTURE: Challenges and opportunities of the EU funding for cultural heritage”, RRA LUR (2018)
– EU Financing Programmes, Svet umetnosti | World of art, School for Curatorial Practices and Critical Writing / SCCA–Ljubljana (2017, 2018)
– The Basics of EU Funding, Municipality of Kidričevo (2015)
– Project management, Center for the Promotion of Science, Belgrade (2015)
Advising and assistance with application on funding calls for various financial instruments:
– EU funding programmes, the Norway Grants and EEA Grants financial mechanisms.
Participation in international projects:
– Creative Europe Study Tour to Slovenia (October 2018)
– Creative Europe Study Tour to Slovenia (April 2017)
– Danube Culture Platform – Creative Spaces of the 21st Century / CultPlatForm_21 (2017–2019)