Future Architecture is the pan-European platform of architecture museums, festivals and producers, bringing ideas on the future of cities and architecture closer to the wider public.
The platform expects proposals for exceptional architectural happenings and events that will help form the core of the European Architecture Program, and which will include emerging talents selected by the platform to promote them and help them develop their practices.
Becoming part of the platform offers the opportunity to connect with the most outstanding organisations and practitioners in Europe. The selected applicant will be invited to become a full member of the Future Architecture platform and will receive a grant of 16,000 EUR to support their activities.
Eligibility & evaluation criteria
– This Call for Members is open to organisations having the status of legal person (at least 2 years). It is intended for cultural organisations and institutions that operate in the area of architecture.
– A grant will be awarded to proposals that follow the goals of the Future Architecture platform and will contribute to the overall outcomes of the platform.
– The applicant should include a minimum of 5 emerging creatives from the Future Architecture Call for Ideas.
– The applicant should guarantee a minimum of 20 % of his own financial support in the overall budget of the activity.
– Applicants from countries not yet included in the platform will be given priority. Nevertheless, the quality of the proposed activities forms the key basis for selecting a new member.
See more about the eligibility and evaluation criteria (.pdf).
The coordinating entity will decide on the recipient of the grant by 16 January 2019. Applicants will be informed of the decision on 23 January 2019. All applicants are kindly invited to the Creative Exchange 2019 in February (Ljubljana, Slovenia), where the results will be announced and the new member presented.
Where to apply?
Future Architecture platform website: futurearchitectureplatform.org.