We promote Creative Europe programme.
We offer advice on funding opportunities for cultural and creative sectors.
We organize events for cultural and creative sectors.
We educate cultural and creative sectors.
Motovila’s activities and projects
National information desk of the EU programme Creative Europe:
Creative Europe Desk Slovenia / CED Slovenia (2014–2020)
Organisation and execution of professional trainings:
– Creative StartUp, 2014–2015 (in partnership with ZRC Koper)
– Professional program of the Festival of Slovenian Film FSF (in partnership with the Slovenian Film Centre)
Lectures and trainings held for other institutions:
– The Basics of EU Funding, Municipality of Kidričevo (2015)
– Project management, Center for the Promotion of Science, Belgrade (2015)
Advising and assistance with application on funding calls for various financial instruments:
– For example, other programmes of the EU, the Norway Grants and EEA Grants financial mechanisms.
Participation in international projects:
– Danube Culture Platform – Creative Spaces of the 21st Century / CultPlatForm_21 (2017)