In order to increase the visibility of Europe’s culture and audiovisual sectors, the European Commission supports a variety of actions, initiatives, and prizes. These are designed to reward achievement, highlight excellence, and raise awareness of Europe’s culture and heritage.
– European Prize for Popular and Contemporary Music (EBBA)
– European Heritage Label
– European Capitals of Culture
– European Heritage Days
– European Union Prize for Literature
– European Union Prize for Cultural Heritage (Europa Nostra)
– European Union Prize for Contemporary Architecture (Mies van der Rohe)
– LUX Film Prize
See more at DG EAC.